iPad under £500

Hey guys I am looking for an iPad under £500 any suggestions? I have only a phone and laptop and I am trying to get an iPad to my collection. An iPad that can play Infinite on max settings and no lags on busy airports.

This should be all you need if you’re looking for a high spec, cheap iPad

I wonder if @moderators will mark this as a solution. Could definitely use one of my account 😂

3 Likes

The base model iPad should be good. Of the iPad mini 5th generation is another fantastic choice.

1 Like

I have an IPad Pro 2018 11 Inches, very good device, but I don’t know the price there in England

1 Like

Its in dollars lol

Does it run all max?

It’s $800 US so probably more in pounds because of conversion

1 Like

Oof over my budget

£349 would be the base price

1 Like

To add to what @Z-Tube said, that one is a great choice if you want a full iPad, but the iPad mini should be in your budget too, and it lacks the A12 (A10 in the other one) so a big but hardly noticeable spec bump, you’ll probably only notice the upgrade when it still runs great in four year. But you do sacrifice some screen, just throwing it out there.

1 Like

Yes, its possible because a really don’t make sense of how expensive are the things in England

1 Like

I have the iPad mini 5th generation. Absolutely love it

2 Likes

This is general so there won’t be a check mark. It only exists in #support

1 Like

Both should. The A10 is a very capable soc, but the A12 in the mini will beat it punch for punch. Both are probably capable of max right now, A12 should be good for max for a while yet.

1 Like

Yeah just saw that I might go for the mini 5

1 Like

Dang😅. I’ll get ‘em next time

2 Likes

Good choice:)

1 Like

I have a mini 4 and it’s got a practically pre historic A8 processor and even typing is a pain, but I still use it because I love the form factor so much. Especially for a game where you have to hold and move the device like IF I really like the small size. And now that the mini packs an incredible processor it’s a hands down recommendation from me as long as you like the idea of a smaller iPad

1 Like

Wait what’s the difference between mini 5 and 7th generation? Sorry if I am asking too many questions

1 Like

Get a Chromebook and Hotas X Flight Stick (It comes with a throttle and several axis and buttons). That’s what I use and it works great.