iPad Pro setup help required

Have just purchased & installed this to my iPad Pro and need help in setting up the controls Yaw & Throttle which at the moment a listed as "Unassigned " How does one go about doing this? in step by step if poss.

Thanks.

Hi Ajay welcome to the forums.
Can you please be more specific. Are u connecting a joystick?

Sorry, Joystick ? this is where I’m getting a little flummoxed, How does one connect a Joystick to an IPad Pro ? as there is no connection inputs. I do have a Smart Keyboard attached I thought setup was a bit like the standard computer whereas I could assign a key from a the keyboard for the Yaw and Throttle etc. I notice when pressing “Show Devices” from the Setup- Controls it brings up a popup,but from there I’m at a loss as to what to do next. Anyway I hope you see where I’m coming from now.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Go to controls-> Roll (then proceed to turn your device to the left and right)

Then go to Pitch, and point your device to the ground and back to the sky.

Welcome! 😃🎉👋🏼 And I believe the devs are working on better iPad Pro Support 🙂

Thank you everyone for your advise,but sorry if I may seem like an idiot but how & what type of Joystick fits the iPad Pro ? The only Joystick I have is a Saitek Cyborg Evo Force which has a USB connector from my FSX flight simming days. and that certainly doesn’t connect.

I use the Horipad Wireless Controller, not sure if there’s a specific model number. I picked it up last week, and it works well with my iPad Pro. Configuration with IF was easy once I had figured it out.

Finally got it sorted,and managed to take my first flight from one airport to another, will look into this Horipad Wireless Controller though. Also while searching, came across something called Fling avail from here:
https://tenonedesign.com/fling.php Could be interesting.

1 Like

can one move along ap functions with the helipad ?

1 Like

Helipad? What do you mean?

Sorry i mean horipad controller from apple