iPad Pro 2018 Lag and Not Smooth

I highly disagree. Out of the box my iPad had no issues and hasn’t done for every other iPad. I was flying and controlling with no issues. This is an issue with something else I suspect

1 Like

Have you installed iPadOS 13 or updated to the latest being iOS 12.3.1, if you have installed iPadOS then this would be expected but if you haven’t updated you should as IF recommends you have the lasted installed.

I will call myself an Apple Expert. Indeed out of the box the iPad is supposed to work just as powerful, but so far the poster has stated at limit frame rate is off, and he performed a factory reset on the iPad. Having the iPad to run through a data reset and factory reset takes time and power to operate.

I do agree with the fact that iPads should perform the same as on every device, but the fact that it takes time to CPU ramp up its clock speed is indeed a fact. Yes it runs top tip for me as well, therefore I am puzzled with this situation myself. But I much thank for your professional suggestions and advice as well.

1 Like

So I have the exact same iPad. I also got mine recently (3 weeks ago.) I also experienced a similar issue. What I did was:

• Cleared may Cache
  • Turn my iPad off and back on (Not a restart)

A few things to check are what are your setting at the moment and if you are running the iPad OS Beta, as Infinite Flight might not run on it so well, as Infinite Flight hasn’t be configured to run on it yet.

2 Likes

Thanks @Chris_Wing for providing solutions!

2 Likes

I would also recommend checking out this guide and see if it helps you, the article was published on the 1st of June 2019.

1 Like

There is a series of steps for this, but there is a lot of information being thrown out here and I am only trained to deal with a single user so @TurkishFlyer if you are still having issues after you have checked your IOS version please feel free to contact me by PM. 😀 I would be happy to work with you.

1 Like

@IsimonSays Yes I agree. It will take time and complicated steps to work and find the solution. Please also PM me if you guys need any help, I personally also own an iPad Pro. Many thanks!

2 Likes

Highest settings

Yes it is.

12.3.1 and I am using wifi

1 Like

Here is a evidence of support @TurkishFlyer
We will help you

1 Like

Did you try out the steps from the article?

@TurkishFlyer you stated that on previous apps there was no issue, and that Infinite Flight is the only app you are having a frame rate drop with. May I request that you try to dowload another gaming app and give it a test run so that we can isolate this issue to the Infinite Flight app.

I look forward to helping you further.

I have tried it and sadly it didn’t work

Ok. Could you send a screenshot of your settings?

Have you tried deleting IF and restarting your device then reinstalling IF so it clears out of memory on restart.

I am still reading all the replies but I will do it ASAP

1 Like

Okay mate I really hope it helps, because I had the same issue with a different game on a different device and it worked.

1 Like