iPad Pro 2018 CONSTANTLY CRASHING on long haul flights

Why is it just me having this problem, for everyone else nothing happens bad even if they have lower spec devices than I. I’ve followed every one’s suggestion to the bone, but every time I do a long haul, crash crash crash… Is it me? Is it my device? Is there a defect with Infinite Flight? Is there a defect with my iPad Pro 2018?

It is not just you. I have had this issue too. You have also already made posts about this. Posting more often won’t fix it.

We are aware of a slightly increased crash rate on 19.4 with iOS. The cause of this is not 19.4 directly, but a framework used together with iOS 13 that is leaking a substantial amount of memory. The less RAM your iOS device is equipped with, the greater the risk is of being affected.

Latest update regarding the crash issue:

Now more than ever, the steps quoted should be followed when attempting a longer flight as it will greatly reduce the risks of experiencing a crash.

If you are experiencing these crashes, make sure you reduce the following settings:

• Texture Resolution: Low
  • Anti Aliasing: Off
  • Live Aircraft Count: Low to None, None especially on Final.
  • Rendering resolution: Low

You should also move this topic to #support

1 Like

You already have a topic going. And there’s a vast number of topics covering this, including the pinned Support FAQ in #support