iPad Pro 2018 12.9 inch lag

My iPad Pro lags. Moving around the cockpit is stutters and laggy. Everything feels so sluggish. The iPad is only three days old and is updated to iPad OS 13.1.3. Everything is on the highest setting, however for some strange reason “ludicrous” setting does not exist for me.

That was removed. Very high chances this has something to do with apples ipad os13. Memory hog, and was a real bad impact on the mobile gaming/simming community. To get better FPS you can turn Limit frame rate off in settings. But just don’t keep that box unticked for a whole flight. Your device will be fairly warm

Ah. What a shame. Does this mean I’ll have to wait until Apple fixes it?

Make sure you are on the latest version of iOS and Infinite Flight. The developers are aware of the issue and are working to identify and resolve the problem.

In the mean time be sure to limit running apps and reboot your device prior to a flight.

See if the lag reduces with the airplane count lowered. If you find it lags even with little traffic then that’s the only option for you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.