IPad Pro 12.9

Hello, I’m writing this cause I’m going to get the iPad Pro 12.9 inch for Xmas, and I would like to know if it is confortable to fly on or if it is too big or heavy. Thanks

It was kinda heavy at first, but all in all, fantastic to fly once used to it. Handles an A350 well on all-high graphics without 60fps. Plus, you get excellent screenshot quality.

2 Likes

Adding on to Nate, the iPad Pro 11" and 12.9" 2018 (3rd Gen), are the most powerful iPad’s on the market, and will most definitely play IF very smoothly with High Settings across the board. It might feel slightly hefty for some, but I personally didn’t mind the weight much, especially with the amazingly flawless performance you get, it’s a excellent choice to go for. It’s a real powerhouse to put it short.

If you find the 12.9-inch too heavy or big, then the 11-inch may suit you better, slightly cheaper but the same internal specs and all, so you get all the greatness in a little smaller package and for a little cheaper price.

All-in-all, it’s an amazing device to play IF on and runs very good. I have complaints about the performance of IF on the device specifically, since I bought it upon launch last year.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.