Ipad not charging during flight

There was another topic for this, but i did what the solution said, but it did not work.

It’s charged right now and I use a bigger adapter than usual.

what i mean by this is that its plugged and all, the icon shows its charged, but its losing power.

Is your brightness down and not fully up?

1 Like

its down, but not fully down all the way

Hello! What device are you using? Some contributing factors are listed below.

1. Charger is not powerful enough: the current generated by your charger may not be adequate to keep a stable charge in your device, and in doing so, may harm your device more than help your device. Make sure you are using the charger that came in the device’s box when you bought it, and double check to make sure it is not broken (wire is falling apart, for example). Your outlet may also need to be checked. If this is the issue, you may need to purchase a replacement charger for your device.

2. High brightness/apps in background: high brightness levels and apps running in the background may overpower your device and nullify a charge from your charger. When away from your device, turn down the brightness setting of your device and make sure to close all apps that may be running in the background.

If the issue persists, I’d suggest taking your device to an authorized device repair shop (if there’s an Apple store in your area, that would be optimal), as there may be an issue with your device’s battery.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.