iPad Mini Issues

Before telling you about this topic, I want to say that I’ve given as much detail as the iPad has provided

Hello! I recently wanted to use my dads iPad Mini for a flight, but I couldn’t. Here’s what the message said when I tried to download it:

I was very scared by this because I was getting a new iPad Pro soon, and I didn’t know if it would work…

This device is on IOS 9.3.3 (it doesn’t say there’s are any available updates, and it says it’s up to date) , and has 6.9GB of remaining space. It may not be capable of running global, but shouldn’t it be capable of downloading an app? Or would it need to be the latest OS?

Thanks for the help!

which Ipad Mini is it?

1 Like

Might sound stupid - but I’m really not sure. Is there a way to check on the iPad?

Would that be the “Model”?

Try here.

2 Likes

Actually, @MrAlaska please give me your model number and I’ll tell you what iPad you have.

1 Like

It’s the first generation.( sorry, the model number is MF432LL/A ).

Oh you do know what type of iPad it is? Awesome, but not awesome. Sorry to break it to you, but your device isn’t supported by the new Global update.

1 Like

Thank you! Luckily I am getting the latest iPad Pro for Christmas, and it should be all fine, I just wanted to see how it would work on this iPad. Have a great day!

Thanks for the help! You have good advice to tell others, I’ll recommend you if anyone needs help haha.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re issue got resolved, that’s all!

1 Like

my ipad mini dosent work anymore because of the ios not being able to upgrade :(

1 Like

@MrAlaska I hope you enjoy your Christmas present 😉

3 Likes