iPad Mini 4 or iPad Air 2 Vote Now!

Greetings Everyone! I am needing to buy another Apple iPad that supports Global. The iPad Mini 3 has 1 GB of RAM which means it will lag during Global. The iPad Air 2 has 2 GBs which means it can support Global. The iPad Mini 4 and the IPad Air 2 are the same price at $399. Which one should I get?

• Apple iPad Mini 4
  • Apple iPad Air 2

0 voters

Now I need help on the size comparison when flying with a bigger sized iPad. I have a iPad mini 3 which is a good size for me but since the Air 2 and Mini 4 are the same price. Since I am considering to upgrade sizes, would the bigger iPad models be better for long flights in Global? Should I upgrade to the Air 2 size or stay with the Mini 4 size. Thank you and please vote!

1 Like

Remember that you will be getting better battery life graphics and a lot more on the air 2

6 Likes

How’s the size on the iPad air 2?

It’s great, the bigger the better to fly on

4 Likes

I have an iPad Air 2 if you can BUY IT!

How much do you want for it?

@liad747 @AggieAirlines please take negotiation to PM please.

1 Like

I think that was a general statement saying that you should buy the IPad Air 2 for yourself, not that he was selling one. Not 100% sure though.

1 Like

not for sale

Sorry 😐

1 Like

Wait for the 3rd generation iPad Air!

There are rumors that a new iPad Air 3 will release this month!

Yep, so when it gets released, pre-order it immediately!

1 Like

iPad Air 2 is better

1 Like

Definitely an Air 2. I use an air 2 for IF, no issues at all.

1 Like

If your willing to spend just a lil more… go with the iPad Pro 9"! I have the iPad Air 2, still a very good iPad but as for the top notch performance hands down the iPad Pro is excellent!

3 Likes

Idk, money doesn’t grow on trees for me to buy a iPad Pro

1 Like

IF is mainly the only thing I use on my iPad 😂😂

Hey, trust I understand but between the 2 iPads you mentioned, go with the iPad Air 2. You will love having a bigger screen!

1 Like

I’m actually going to wait until the 3rd one comes out because it is predicted to release this month

1 Like

Probably iPad Mini 4 if you’re not using a joystick (easier to tilt), iPad Air 2 would have around the same capabilities in terms of graphics and speed. And it’s cheaper.