iPad mini 2 vs iPad mini 4 for IF

I seriously need an upgrade from my iPod 5th generation. I know their have been some topics, but none comparing these two.

I have the Mini 2 and it works great with all settings on VeryHigh. Really, in my opinion you are paying 200$ more for just the Touch ID on the Mini 4.

2 Likes

http://m.gsmarena.com/apple_ipad_mini_2-5735.php

http://m.gsmarena.com/apple_ipad_mini_4-7561.php

1 Like

I have iPad mini 4, from the iPad mini 2. The quality on an iPad 4 is much more better, the resolution is bigger, plus it has Touch ID.

4 Likes

Mini 2 unless you want it to be slightly bigger (uglier) and the touch id

2 Likes

That’s a lie!

2 Likes

Well, let’s not argue … We all have different opinions

1 Like

We both have 1536*2048 resolution. All you have is 1gb more ram, and Touch ID. Plus I have a better battery.

2 Likes

No you don’t. I have a better A-Chip

2 Likes

From what I gather, the best would be the iPad mini 2! I don’t care about touch id and much rather have lower price. @Pilot8, how much storage do you have.

2 Likes

Also, please stop arguing!

2 Likes

16 GB, but 4 GB is taken by Apple apps.

1 Like

So 12 GB, plus 5 GB of iCloud storage. @Alex_Kellagher

1 Like

The chip and ram makes a huge difference if you have owned many Apple devices like I have would realise it’s one of the most important things about iPads to look at, the iPad mini 3 and 4 are identical and the 4 is only different due to the Touch ID however between the 2 and 4 the changes are more drastic, however if you want to save money go for the mini 2

2 Likes

They are the same size …

1 Like

Please read the specs of it! It’s slightly taller but the screen isn’t.

1 Like

Ive have owned the Mini 2. tried Mini 4, fantastic screen ! :) contrast and colours are very good, its diffently worth it

4 Likes

Yes, same perspective!

2 Likes

And IF still runs fine! What storage do you have left now (with IF and other apps)

1 Like

My desicion:

If you want lower pricing, and lower resolution choose iPad Mini 2

If you want higher pricing, and faster downloads/higher resolution, chose iPad Mini 4

5 Likes