Ipad keeps crashing on new update

literally with the last three long haul flights they have crashed on me and I do not know what to do

I have restarted the app for the previous two flights
ipad 9.7 2018 edition
43.5gb/128gb used
2 gb of ram

I am very disappointed right now cause this has not happened to me ever prior to the update and I know they have had problems with long hauls on the A350 but this has also occured with the 77W and A380

1 Like

Hello!

As i know that you know about the issue we are currently having, I’m not sure what is to be accomplished here. Don’t get me wrong, I know it sucks.

But, may i assume that your graphics were set to high? :)

yes they have always been set to high and it has not been an issue before

No, but it is now due to the issue :)

Not saying that you might need to go full lowest, but dropping a few of them to medium will most likely go a long way.

ok I thought it was an issue only with the A350 long hauls in my defense I guess there is nothing we can do but wait. I hope this is fixed soon

So do we. It’s painful to have our product behave like this…

2 Likes

The same thing JUST happened to me!

1 Like

one more question

can I reduce everything when I get up in the air (I already know I can reduce the aircraft count cause I never fly with ATC) But everything else can I reduce when I am climbing?

Hello!

Yes. I would advise from poking around with Anti-Aliasing mid flight though. Turning it on increases the RAM requirement by a lot.

1 Like

ok thank you you can close the topic

1 Like