iPad for IF

Hello IFC,
I’m currently looking to buy an iPad for IF, and don’t want to spend more than 500 euro. Does anyone know what would be the best one I could get for that price?
Thanks!

4 Likes

hey ! i find one but it’s not for iPad :(

1 Like

Hey, thanks, but I’m asking for to fit in to the budget, and what the best one for IF would be within that budget. :)

1 Like

I have an IPad Air 2 that works quite well. However, it may be best to do some research yourself, as no one here can know exactly what your price range is.

2 Likes

I highly recommend checking this out. It starts at 349 Euros. It will be able to handle Infinite Flight with no issues.You can also check out the new iPad Air and iPad mini if you want to spend a little more

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @TheInitialVirus and @Z-Tube,
I’ll be sure to check both those out!

2 Likes

So how come it’s 349 pounds for ye but 500 euro for me 😂😬

I have an iPad 6th generation 9.7 screen and I run high graphics and it works great. You could look into that if you want

1 Like

The iPad 10.2 inch is £349, the iPad mini is £399, and the iPad Air is £479

1 Like

Ok, that’d be second hand though?

Yeah there’s different prices here for some reason.

@CaptainHugh Hmmm. What is your cheapest option? I will tell you if it can run Infinite Flight with no issues

1 Like

I think I’ll probably go for the new Air. Mini is cheaper but I think an Air would be better

2 Likes

Sounds good! Feel free to PM me with any questions

1 Like

Thanks! Will that run on the highest graphics?

Yes, it will have no issue. Just make sure to keep it on a cool surface like a table or something so it doesn’t overheat

1 Like

Oh right, thanks, yeah I have my device on a table anyway when flying. Thanks for all the help!

1 Like

Hi there! I use the 10.2 Inch iPad, released in 2019 (as mentioned above). It’s a great, cheap option.

1 Like

Thanks! What advantages would that have over the Air?

Go to ebay. Not sure which one to get.

1 Like