Ipad charging for Infinite Flight

Hey guys :D
I would like to ask that can I charge my Ipad IOS 15 while flight (LAX-NYC LIVE) in expert server? I’m afraid it would be crash… and do Ipad have timeout screen like samsung phone? thanks!

Yes, You can. I’ve done this before and no problems :) and also what do you mean by Timout? Screen Time?

1 Like

There is a way to access something called developer options on devices. Not sure if it also works for IOS but you can select an option for screen stay awake while charging.

Just be sure to monitor the flight, and if you are going to sleep set an alarm about an hour ahead so you avoid any issues.

1 Like

owh ok thanks, about the timeout screen is like this (in samsung A72)

iPad does have that feature, you can set it in settings. Something like this:

2 Likes

ohh i just knew it lololol, thanks bro anyway

1 Like

Okay so that’s helpful. Just have power saving on and brightness down while charging overnight. And use automatic low power mode in the in-game general options tab. This helps ware and tear on the battery.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I do every night I do overnights.

1 Like

Yes that should be fine. I leave my iPad on charge for almost every long flight and have never had an issue with it!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.