iPad 9 crashing, any advice?

My game has been crashing quite a bit, I have an iPad 9, any tips to help this?

2 Likes

I am at a hotel, is there a chance it’s the network?

1 Like

That would not normally lead to a crash

2 Likes

Have you tried turning graphics down? And taking you device case off to prevent over heat?

I would also recommend turning “aircraft count” down.

1 Like

Just @ me if you need any more help of if your confused

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll try those!

2 Likes

Same device low your graphics mine was 3d objects at airport was medium and aircraft scenery was high and all others are low and one more tip reduce your airplane counting when you are about to land in Heavy traffic airports

2 Likes

@Topgottem Will lowering my airplane count make the biggest difference?

2 Likes

If you are at a busy airport it tends to make a difference

1 Like

Yes but but 3d render is the big one

@Alex1113 is there any particular point in which the sim is crashing? Beginning of a flight, at the end etc?

Is the iPad up to date, same with infinite flight?

Mostly when I’m on final, it doesn’t happen too often, but sometimes when I’m on ATC it’ll happen too. Game and iPad are up to date

Try lowering the 3D object density and airplane count. Those cause crashes the most.

1 Like

There’s been an ongoing issue on low RAM iOS devices where (I believe) a memory leak has been causing these crashes. I’m unsure if the issue has been fixed fully as of yet, but for the time being, ensuring that you restart your device prior to flying and lowering both the airplane count and 3D object density will likely be the best way to reduce the crashes.

2 Likes

I’ll lower those both, thanks for the help!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.