iPad 2 crash

Every time I play this game on my iPad it crashes. Everything is fine, until I start to taxi. Then It crashes! Can someone please help?!

2 Likes

Seems the device may be out dated, have you turned every setting (graphics) on low, and closed background apps?

Solutions here …but your device is really outdated, it just cant handle it anymore…try the solutions…if it not help…well than sorry mate

1 Like

I know how you feel like @natzoo and @anon43874684 said turn down the settings. My advice is to fly in less crowded regions.

Yea but what if he wants to enjoy the full live experience doh. I would say upgrade tbh, i can barely run IF on an ipad 3. If you need tips on upgrades feel free to PM me i can find you good deals.
Always restart your device before you fly, turn down settings, no background apps and tell us how it runs

iPad 2 is fairly old and might struggle when using Infinite Flight, causing it to crash.

iPad 2 will run Live best with the Show aircraft live setting at Low, and all the graphics settings to low as well. Restart device power and avoid high traffic areas. Use a strong WiFi network.

1 Like

I had an iPad 2 an your exactly right. Mine continuously crashes unless I had it on the lowest settings. Even still it’s processor struggled

You sound like a drug-dealer!

2 Likes

shhhhh Zach its our secret

1 Like