iOS joystick

I just brought Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, plan to connect with iPad and I found liveflight connect app not available for macOS. so do we have another way to connect to the joystick?

4 Likes

I would try this, it may be the next best thing: Map Connect - Use your Joystick and Keyboard to fly! - ThirdParty - Infinite Flight Community

LiveflightConnect was discontinued quite some time ago.

2 Likes

Map Connect not working and no future development

1 Like

Interesting… I wasnt aware that you could do this

Thank you, guys. so I decided to develop on my own after spending time to research so there is no 3rd that seem to work with me. I’m coding to connect the joystick and then coding for sending a command from joystick to game. now is 60% done

4 Likes

@nslog0
That’s highly encouraging news… I have stopped using IF due to this reason… Now I hope that I can use it again with a reliable joystick app… Good luck in development…

2 Likes

This is really great news, I can’t wait and look forward to trying this out!!!

Hows it going I also got my joystick and really wanted to fly with it but I have a ac Airbook :(

Thanks for all you guys about interesting my development. Well basically it already done. It been created as a website run on my local machine (only support Logitech Extreme 3D Pro). I’m testing it and tweak function according bug i found. Since ppl seem to be interested, so i think it time to develop as a application base not a web base.

2 Likes

Will we be able to use our joysticks now? Haven’t renewed my subscription in IF due to lack of a reliable app…

basically, yes!! but I have only Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. so I can test only one layout but I plan to create a platform to send the layout to send the information to me instead of buy a new one to test.

2 Likes

That’s good… I have the same joystick… Am I going to be able to assign buttons to specific functions? Like trim or deploying flaps?

1 Like

Thank you so much! Us joystick users have been waiting for a reliable working app for ages. Good luck for your progress!

2 Likes

Hey! How is the progress with the app?

Fist of all, Welcome to the IFC! Also, I do think you can connect it on Mac OS

Not started yet. I’ve got busy on my company system there was a bug to fix haha. Anyway planing to create new project soon. I will update in the thread again

1 Like

Just a quick question. How long do you estimate this will take ?
Thanks

2 Likes

The app has been disconnected from Apple Store

I still have it cause I downloaded it before.

Very Lucky lol