IOS Device crashing of app

My iPad Pro has started to crash when I use infinite flight. Does anyone else have this issue?
The app starts up OK then after a while, usually after programming the flight plan and taxiing, the screen goes blank and the device restarts only when plugged into a power source. Any ideas help greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the community! Sorry you’re experiencing this issue. You say it only happens when the device is plugged in. Does the device happen to get very warm? Sometimes excessive heat can cause the device to crash.

i had 2 crashes today,
i did the update to latest ios and until now it didn’t crash anymore.
maybe its a similar issue

Hi there what is your battery level when you start the flight?
Does it happen every flight or was this a one time thing?

Welcome to the community! I used to have this issue A LOT! either taxiing on the ground at busy airport or after long flight times, IF would crash frequently. Recently, I haven’t had this issue, since I lowered most of my setting and cleared my scenery cache after every flight. I know that probably does nothing but it worked for me!

Hi
Thanks for this. It started on Sunday whilst unplugged. I could only get the device up and running again by plugging it in. However tonight crash after crash. I may try to delete the app and then reinstall.

Best Wishes
Andrew Gordon Beveridge

Hi Chris
I try to start with a full battery as I need this to get any decent time in the air.

Best Wishes
Andrew Gordon Beveridge

IF should not matter if you are plugged in or not. I have experienced some off behavior if the ipad if already low on battery. Also make sure you have a quality charging cable.

You may want to back up any replays and reinstall.

Hi
Thanks for this, will certainly give it a try. What you describe is the same issue I have

Best Wishes
Andrew Gordon Beveridge

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.