iOS and Android

Hey guys!
I have a question for the devs…
When a update comes out, IOS users have to wait for About a week for Apple to accept the update? Why don’t plan the update for IOS devices 1 week erlier and have the update come out at the same time…

4 Likes

Why make Android wait?

2 Likes

No, Apple has to accept the update to be released and IOS users have to wait for a week. If the devs ask Apple to accept the update 1 week erlier, than the game could be updated at the same time als Android ;)

1 Like

Because if there where any bugs they fix it😉

But why can’t Android get it when it’s ready? There’s no point in waiting to release it if it’s just to release them at the same time…

1 Like

That’s true, but unfair…

1 Like

Simple solution: get an Android device.

1 Like

Dush is not a moderator.

Oh ok… Never mind

but… android is crap…

2 Likes

Do you really care about one extra week after waiting for three months?

[iOS user]

1 Like

YES!! Of course i do!

Infinite Flight has explained why the iOS update isn’t released along with Android. The Android build update is pushed and followed by the iOS, just in case if any bug happens to appear they will fix it on the iOS build and then submit it for the approval. If the app was submitted a week before to plan a same time release with android and something went wrong, you’ll have to wait for another set of period, Apple doesn’t let you push another update right way.

3 Likes

XD yes yes i do

When they update it…it will take about 2-5 days for it to show up in the app store

1 Like

It’s been explained over and over again. It’s on the fourns, on their Facebook page…

Android is used as testing device to make sure there are no glaring issues. If there are issues, then they can hold off on the iOS update and fix it for iOS. It’s quality control.

3 Likes

It also creates issues in Live.
When the layout changes, you get all sorts of issues through grass or just next to the runway. With ATC warnings that aren’t fair.
When new aircraft are introduced you can’t see them from iOS.
And it causes a lot of people to be frustrated. That can’t be good either.

I try to not fly on Live in between updates. I’ve learned my lesson.

So if this can be prevented, it would be great. When others can do it, so can FDS, right?

2 Likes