IOS 9.0.2 update?

there is a new IOS update for apple products 9.0.2, i just wanted to know of anyone who had updated their IOS has had any problems with the app? THANKS!

Yes I’ve got it, no problems at all… :)

1 Like

Thanks for the input! i’m a little hesitant about updating my ipad with new updates until i know it wont affect my Infinite Flight!!! the other apps on my ipad don’t really matter at all lol

3 Likes

Haha that’s fine, I’m kind of like that too :)

Unless you use a non-English language, I have seen no problems. If you want the new features I would go for it.

1 Like

I would say wait ;) https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=update+9.0.2+unresponsive&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Pro-tip: you don’t need the extra “?” all over your post, it doesn’t improve it in any way :)

ps: I fixed it for you

1 Like

thanks i was beginning to worry that everyone was going to be distracted by my ???

Minor software updates like this one never caused troubles with the app.

2 Likes

and you expect me to know that?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i understand that but technology is technology, which does encounter bugs at times

Hi there,
I’m a bit sad due to the fact that after I updated my iPad to ios 9.0.2, infinite flight doesn’t work at all. It closes as soon as I try to open it. All other apps work just fine so I am a bit confused. What are my options?

Me too I literally wait until people say it’s safe to do so