IOS 14 and infinite flight

IOS 14 is coming out tommorow, how will it affect infinite flight?

1 Like

There may be some compatibility issues at first, I would expect everything to be fine as soon as the developers have their hands on it and have pushed any necessary fixes. It could be absolutely fine for all we know 😉

1 Like

We’ll have to wait and see. 😊

I can say I had no issues with my device or Infinite Flight while running the iOS 14 Developer Beta.

4 Likes

If you had no issues on beta, on final there should also be no issues, but it may depend on the device though…

1 Like

Adding on to what @Kirito_77 said: Most have already gotten the Dev. beta up, so there should be much of a hassle; but also expect some delays and issues

1 Like

How did you guys get into beta?

Developer Beta must be paid for. Public Beta is free, however there is a delay between the dev release and public release, often about 1 to 2 weeks.

Just in case there is any confusion, this is the Apple Beta Program, not IF.

1 Like

Go via Apple.com, and download the profile, and wùā-la, you have The Beta!

I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGETS AGAINST DOWNLOADING IT

You may lose everything

1 Like

not 100% true. You should have it on backup but I do not have this problem after being on Dev beta for 3 years

1 Like

@StormyAviation was there anything else you needed or have your questions been answered?

1 Like

Ah okay thanks. I imagine that the IFC will be FLOODED with support topics tommorow.

Hopefully people will be slightly more reserved and understanding there may be issues on release. Of course, that’s just a pipe dream…

1 Like

Well what issues can I expect?

1 Like

I wouldn’t have a clue. It could be anything from crashes to lag, or you may not have an issue at all. It’s not something that’s predictable.

Game Unexpected crashes ect

the generic stuff Liveries not 100% visible.

Im currently downloding a new fix for 14 and will be letting yall know after some patterns.

1 Like

Stability issues will be most likely, if we even see any. This isn’t something we can predict, so we’ll just have to wait and see.

Anything else we can help with?

Where are you getting this info since @Kirito_77 tests devices and he has no clue?

It is just what should be expected

as always with new updates.

1 Like

Sorry lol, didn’t see that.

1 Like

Contrary to popular opinion, I don’t do device testing myself on most devices. There are a handful that I have personal access to, the rest I rely on external input to be able to give an estimation.

To answer the original question and save everyone from just repeating the same things, there may be some slight issues with launch, as there typically can be on any major OS release. If you do have any issues, I recommend checking #support before creating a topic to see if anyone else has already had the issue. You may experience lag, crashes, limited compatibility, or you may have absolutely no issues at all. The staff have their hands on numerous iOS devices that will be recieving the newest update, so I would presume issues could be patched relatively quickly 🙂

1 Like