iOS 12 Update Compatibility

Good Evening everyone,
Tomorrow iOS 12 get released for all Apple products. I dont know of Infinite Flights software will run it. I wanted to know if i will be able to fly tomorrow or will i have to wait for an Infinite iOS 12 compatibility update.
Please let me know!

2 Likes

You should be fine. Apple always has minor updates and other things going on. If IF had to change every time apple/Samsung updates we would be waiting for IF updates like crazy.

8 Likes

I ran IF on the iOS 12 Developer Beta over the last few months and it’s been fine. They give the devs Beta access so they can make sure their app is compatible with the new software, so it should be fine. :)

2 Likes

As someone who wants to update, but is wary after being a day one adopter of the nightmare that was IOS 11 is it fairly stable?

1 Like

Infinite Flight hasn’t crashed once. So yeah. :)

2 Likes

Would you say the same about IOS 12 as a whole?

ok whatever yoi just said has me completely confused

I updated to IOS 11 day one, but it was a bit of a nightmare with all sorts of issues, and I was wondering if IOS 12 was the fix they promised…

3 Likes

Yep - I would 100% say that. The new features and apps with iOS 12 have worked great on my iPhone 8, with only a few hiccups here and there. The Measure app is pretty cool, and also really accurate. Be sure to play around with it a little bit tomorrow! :)

3 Likes

IDK how much of it I can get in a Mini 4, but glad to hear it is more stable. 11 was a nightmare…

1 Like

I have IOS 12, if could not run smoother! It actually runs better in my opinion than 11! I have the final version that was put out for beta testers when they unveiled XS, XS MAX, and XR

1 Like

nothing to do with IF, i wanted you all too see the iOS compatability

1 Like

Still would not recommend getting iOS 12 until iOS 12.0.1 or .2 as the final issues will get crushed out.

I can’t wait that long, I’ve gotta have it as soon as possible!
I’m sure IF a will run great on it though.
:)

1 Like

I have been running Infinite Flight on the beta for the past few months and it has been working fine.

1 Like

I surely hope my Iphone 6s runs ok wit IOS 12. I’m surely expecting some sort of slow down running IF. Any 6s users having issues with the update?

Not at all, I have been on the iOS 12 public Beta since it launched, everything is super fast and I feel like IF runs even faster now. I highly recommend upgrading.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.