iOS 11 - Screen Recording

No pressure, or anything :)

1 Like

You used brakes and rthrust! Cheater!

Fine I’ll do it without and record it with .11 😏

13 Likes

And use the new screen recorder in iOS 11 😉

1 Like

Interesting to see that replaykit has been replaced!

Looking forward to the drag and drop feature in iOS 11 😉

7 Likes

May I ask when thisbeta is available for the public? I’d love to download the beta right now.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it already is. Otherwise very soon.

2 Likes

Well, it’s exactly what it is if you didn’t know ;)
The biggest difference between macOS and iOS is the interface. macOS is designed for desktop and laptop computers, things where a keyboard and mouse are the primary ways of interfacing with the computer. iOS is designed for mobile devices where a touch screen is the primary way of interfacing with the device. While there are certainly areas in which they overlap, that is the main difference.

Deep down they do share a common kernel and several core components. You can read about that in the following Wikipedia article:

6 Likes

And to follow up that excellent comment from the Swede, that it looks like MacOS is great! What apple has always been trying to accomplish is simplicity. Familiarity. That you don’t have to learn something every time you pick up a new device, but that you already know how it works because of its similarities with other devices.

However they haven’t been able to do that so much exactly because MacOS has an interface built for a keyboard and a mouse where you can hover around without clicking, while iOS has just the tip of your finger, without any real way to hover around.

That it is starting to look the same is a huge leap in terms of simplicity and the user-friendliness Apple strives to achieve

1 Like

I use Air Server. Not bad :)

I see my iPad mini 2 not Gonna get any more updates?

1 Like

That should not actually. You can’t forget about Android Users.

4 Likes

I will be back in business once this comes out. I got the channel all I need it this screen recorder, better editor and I’ll be off.

I see the iPad mini 2 on that list.

13 Likes

Do note that this thread is not for iOS 11 discussions.

4 Likes

At the end of June is predictions

Good point you make their sir!

But IF for Android already has a recorder built in. And there are many screen recording apps available for Android.

2 Likes

Interesting… I thought the iPad Mini was phasing out fast.

Wouldn’t really reccommend giving the link, I mean, you can if you want but I wouldn’t.

1 Like