Invite to Community Devs and VAs (INTERVIEW)

Hello, I am looking for 2 people to interview for community in 5.
1 person needs to be a qualified IFATC, with at least 2 weeks of experience.
The other needs to be a developer (community developer) of global airports for GLOBAL.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP TO SCHEDULE A TIME FOR TOMORROW! ( Sorry for the short notice)

I will interview a community (normal) member next week. For now, I only need an IFATC and a developer. Thanks!

-----UPDATE------
Hey guys, If you have a virtual airline that is IFVARB approved, and you would like to be interviewed, please contact me ASAP. We will be recording sometime today or tomorrow. If you are a COMMUNITY developer, I would also like to invite you to the video. If you are not available today or tomorrow, please do not contact me. Thanks!

COMMUNITY MEMBERS WILL BE SELECTED TO CO-HOST THE VIDEO NEXT WEEK!

Community in 5:

3 Likes

i doubted you when it said developer,

but then i read community developer of global

4 Likes

Yeah it would be VERY unlikely for a developer to come and do an interview lol.

Good luck with that but are you looking for a pilot to do one I’m a pilot in the game not real life

1 Like

If you need a guy last minute, you can hit me up. I’m neither IFATC or a Dev, but I’m Rob

9 Likes

He’s right. Who doesn’t want to interview a Rob ;)

(Ps I’m a rob too you should interview both of us)

4 Likes

I would really enjoy an enter view.

I mean we have three kevins on the forum, so if you have to hook me up with @Kevin and @Kevinlu11

4 Likes

Ayee look at that! (What exactly would we be interviewed for lol)

1 Like

There are more than that! Search Kevin on the form and press “see more” under the user section. There must be hundreds!

That’s what I’m saying, both Robs in a vid

3 Likes

Hey!!! You know me? That’s awesome!

I know you too! How cool is that?

Like think about it. THOMAS GALVIN KNOWS YOU. That’s so cool. I wish I could be you. Oh wait. ;)

2 Likes

Why you wanna be me?

Nevermind the moments gone.

1 Like

-----UPDATE------
Hey guys, If you have a virtual airline that is IFVARB approved, and you would like to be interviewed, please contact me ASAP. We will be recording sometime today or tomorrow. If you are a COMMUNITY developer, I would also like to invite you to the video. If you are not available today or tomorrow, please do not contact me. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.