Invisible wheels

Soooo I was chilling at my gate at EIDW setting up for my flight to Palermo. An aircraft was inbound for landing so I decided to watch there landing as I was watching I suddenly noticed he never had landing gear down so I was like oh no this noob is about to crash until he touched down and taxied to the gate in which I was surprised. So obviously the problem is that he did indeed have his gear down but they were not visible for me, Below is the image I got

And before I get the usual crap “did you clear your scenery cache” yes, yes I did.

I don’t know if this is known so I’m bringing it to attention

3 Likes

As far as I’m concerned, it’s a glitch. I experienced this the other day while controlling.

Example

And yes, that’s a JetBlue E190 at WSSS. Don’t ask why. 😂

I don’t believe there is anything you can do on your end to fix this. It’s one of those “it happens” type of bugs.

3 Likes

Hello!

This is a glitch like Zach said, sometimes the gear for other users when they land landing gear never drops for other people.

-Blake

Yeah it’s most likely a glitch. It sometimes happens with the doors too, I’ve read reports of users seeing other aircraft cruising with their doors and cargo bay open - when in fact they’re closed for the person flying that aircraft.

Also, no need to repeat the same thing a fourth time.

Did you clear scenery cache?

4 Likes

Yes he did he mentioned it in his original post.

1 Like

Ok

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.