Invisible runways

Hey, so today I was doing a flight from KDEN to KLAX as normally, and when I was on a 5 miles final the KLAX runways turned invisible so I ended up landing on the taxiways and I got a level 1 violation for taxing on taxiways at 140 knots. This is not the first time. My iPhones 11 was running at full and stable 30fps and was not even warm, so is not for overheating. Proofs are below…

Hi! Usually a solution to fix this issue is by going into your in app settings and clearing your scenery cache. Settings > general > scroll all the way down and select “clear scenery cache”

6 Likes

You can write to @appeals woth ur replay and ur violation will be reversed.

1 Like

Thanks, did not know that!

1 Like

I going to try that out!

Happens to me the odd time but i lose all scenery and 3D etc, Clearing the cache as mentioned above will work.

I have a Huawei P30 Pro

1 Like

Simpler fix. When this has happened to me, I dropped all graphics settings to low and they appeared. Switched back to High and there they were… no need to clear entire cache.

1 Like

Yeah, clear your cache and it resolves the issue 🙂

1 Like

This has happened many times to me too. There have been times I’ve spawned in and there are no taxiways or runways at all.

1 Like

Actually you can’t appeal a level 1 violation. Did the ATC give the violation or did a message pop up saying you can’t taxi more than 35kts n the ground

1 Like

They can be reversed in the appeals process if it is proven to be caused by an issue within the app. Also, this violation reason is solely a level one violation; controllers are required to not issue violations that can be issued automatically by the app (mainly applies to over-speed violations).

2 Likes

I don’t think you can do that during a flight, no?

1 Like

You can :)

1 Like

Didn’t know that.

1 Like

Also, although this wasn’t your issue, it could also be that your device hasn’t connected to the Global server (live server and global server are different)

I post this here just as a heads up to people who may find it helpful; basically if you run into this issue, check your connection status (the check mark or exclamation point in the top right)

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that you could reverse it. thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.