Invisibility for fighter jets

Invisibility for fighter jets

Hey everyone !
As I thought about how to improve the playing style of fighter jet I got the idea of being invisible on the map/radar.
Now before you tell me that this would be impossible I have some solutions for it :)
You are only invisible for the players, not for the ATC ( if there is one). He will still be able to see you on the map but with different colors. If you are blue everybody can see you but if you‘re red only ATC will see you :) Your tag would also disappear, only if you are nearby you would see the fighter.
Additionally, you can only enable this mode when you‘re over FL400. This will avoid collisions. Now, I know that some planes can fly at this altitude, too but you only see few planes flying at such a high altitude. If this is the only problem we could set it higher to FL430 for example. If you enable the mode and descend it will turn it off automatically, so that you are visible again. Hope you understand it :)

Why do we need this ?

The answer is quite easy. In real-life, fighter jets are not visible for everyone, too. It would increase the realism of flying a jet. This mode would also be cool while doing missions because nobody can see you (only ATC) :)

I really like the feature and I hope you also like it ✈️
In addition, I don‘t want another factor so that someone gets trolled, my aim is to make it a bit more realistic !
Tell me your opinion about this idea !
See you around :)

Do you mean FL400 (40000 feet)? FL40 is only 400 feet.

1 Like

Fixed ! Thanks

1 Like

I’d much rather keep the ability to see the jet regardless of where I am at the airport, or in the sky. Not sure we really need invisibility at all, really. Things like taxiway lights, clouds, and tire smoke are more important because they add to the realism of the game.

2 Likes

Details could be handled if this gets added :)
For sure these features are also cool but they need much more development than this.
It could get in the game faster ✈️

Sounds interesting it’s a cool feature

1 Like

Hmm. Nice idea. It can be implemented only on the Raptor as it is the only stealth aircraft in the fleet. It would make things a lot more fun. However this may be very far fetched owing to the present needs.

1 Like

It‘s not really about the stealth technology :)
Other aircraft shouldn‘t see fighter jets during their missions all the time 😆 so it should be for every jet :) and I know it‘s not the most important feature but definitely a good one for the one who fly fighters often.

Maybe a option where you can turn the transponder on and off?

1 Like

I’d rather make it so I can hide jets full stop when they come messing around on Expert.

1 Like

Yeah, that‘s right but only for players :) ATC can still see you with a certain color which indicates if you are visible or not ✈️

@JayIOM no, no ! I don‘t mean messing around 😉 I mean that the fighter pilots can turn off their responder to do their missions :) so that you can get a real feeling
If jets mess around on Expert in an active airspace they should be reported :)
This topic is not negative about fighters, just a little feature that could make the playing style more realistic but thanks !

Lol just turn off the WiFi 😂