Invcts01's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A | PASSED

Thank you for coming sir, appreciate the feedback. Yess my internet connection is bad when announced go around, sorry for that. Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

There are airports In the world where you may have cross runway traffic. Gotta keep you on your toes 🧐

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the great service at CYUL.

You handled the traffic very well and the only things i could add are very well explained by @J-F_V !

Keep it up like this👍

Cheers,
Stef (oo-lxv)

2 Likes

You helped me so much for my tracking thread, it is now a real pleasure to fly. with you!!

2 Likes

Thanks Mr Vixen, really enjoyed the session

Thank you for coming Stef! It’s a pleasure to had you on the frequency last night. Appreciate it.

1 Like

@BT_HANDLES @VixenKasai @Stef_Smet @ThePotato @J-F_V @CmdtBrunoVian @canton @Deakin

1 Like

Feedback (6O-SMA) @IF_Pramana

• you could’ve fit me in the gap. Remember to trust your anticipation. But don’t force it if you aren’t sure about it.

• [10:10:11] you forgot to sequence me here. You only cleared me num 2

• [10:17:11] good call on the “extend downwind” but you don’t need to clear me again. Just tell me to “turn base” whenever your ready to and I will continue my approach as usual.

That’s all today. You did great. Just make sure to not make those small mistakes— for example; missing a sequence. This is something that should not happen as you already know to sequence there but you just don’t give it. Or even that pattern entry you missed for PK-TAW at the start.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback as always BT. About PK-TAW I thought He didn’t need pattern entry but I realized there’s no controller online at that moment so my fault. Thanks for coming by!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.