Introduction

So well ive been playing infinite flight sim for a couple years now And well i wanted to introduce myself. I love the game. The forums are quite rightly awesome and ive been on forums similar to this. Have a good day and just to add i am an experienced pilot in the real world and would love to help out in any way.

28 Likes

Well hello there! Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community! We are so happy you joined! To get you started, I recommend you checking out the following down below. These should help introduce you to the community…

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me! Or if you just want to talk Aviation! I’m always on! I’m on at least 22 hours a day, it’s a problem lol

14 Likes

What a regular you are😂 Like you said the forum and IF is awesome

10 Likes

xD ive been here before. Ive played IFM for a looong time xD
I added this already but i would love to help so if anyone wants anything message me

1 Like

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Forum @BananaSkin_PVP. As already mentioned, we are glad to have you aboard. Expect from Plane-Train’s tutorials , the following links and topics will get you started on how our forum works, where you can find our Staff and Moderators, etc…

Here you can find a forum tutorial on how to read your profile:

Here you can find our Moderating and Staff team:

Moderators/Staff

Finally, the following link has been made step by step by our community and includes useful information on how to use the community when it comes to make your post look awesome

My inbox is always open which means do not hesitate to PM me if you have any type of questions!!

Thank you,
Thomas

It’s really amazing that you’re a rw pilot, we do have a few of those! What aircraft do you fly?

2 Likes

User: introduces himself

Regulars: WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY PLEASE FIND ALL THE TUTORIALS HERE AND THERE AND OH LOOK I FOUND SOME MORE!!!

Hah, always funny. All those links. So much to read. But great to have so many users trying to help out though (I’m not sarcastic about that one. We’re a great community!)

I think it would be great if we’d have like an additional Meta Subcategory „User Introduction“ exactly for these topics. Or one general topic with a template. It would bring the community together a little more.

Anyway: Have a good day, and many happy landings ingame and in real life!

21 Likes

Hi my name is JOSH_STV

Hi👋🏻👋🏻 Welcome to the Forums, everything about IF is on here; I could spend hours at a time reading through topics, oh wait I do! ;)

2 Likes

I agree, it’s way to much to read. There should be like one huge topic. And yes, we are one great awesome aviation community!

2 Likes

I’ll break that loop, I think all the bases have been cocered…

@BananaSkin_PVP, hi! I’m @KPIT, mostly you’ll find me talking about KPIT (who would have guessed) but I lnow other stuff too, I can lend a helping hand any timr you need, just shoot over a PM once you are TL1…

Welcome!

4 Likes

Hello, @BananaSkin_PVP! Welcome to the forum!

I also love the game and It’s a very well construction flight sim. The only thing I have to say is keep up the good for and keep on making the game great.

Hello @BananaSkin_PVP! You will really like this forum! Welcome aboard the IFC!

Welcome to the Fourms! I hope you enjoy it here!

Lol I swear he literally just said he’s been here before

2 Likes

What a Regular you are!

1 Like

15 days late😂 Thanks though

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.