Introduction!

Welcome @Aaron_Murray to the community. We hope you have nice time here.

1 Like

Don’t forget, at TL4 you get access to #staff ;). Anyway, welcome! This is a really nice community and you’ll learn a lot too! :)

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here!

You probably know this already or not, but @JRRaviation is also an IAH spotter.

1 Like

We know each other very well :)

I also know @Matt737

2 Likes

Welcome aboard the forum. Enjoy your time here.

1 Like

I have added your name to here 😊. Have a look of other community accounts in here too 😉

Sorry that I can’t give a like at the moment. Running out of likes 😭

@SingaporeAirlines if you’re a Regular running out of likes that’s a good sign 😊

3 Likes

Welcome! It’s great to have another member on board!

Hey man! Welcome here!

Welcome @Aaron_Murray hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome dude! Were you with Jason Standley earlier today/yesterday by any chance?

1 Like

We need more new members like you Aaron! Upbeat, kind people like you restore my faith in this AvGeek Community. I propose an automatic promotion to TL2!

5 Likes

They never decided to add me on there. ;)

1 Like

Welcome Aaron, i hope you enjoyed your stay and read through the rules shared by regulars above ^_^

1 Like

Welcome Aaron, bienvenido a bordo! We’re glad to have you here. Please enjoy your stay.

Sincere regards,

Brunocr98

1 Like

Welcome @Aaron_Murray!
I’m a Houstonian as well.

2 Likes

Thank you so so much !

1 Like

Welcome @Aaron_Murray. If you have anything you need feel free to ask any of us. Enjoy your time here on the IFC and also take a look at the FAQ guidelines as @SingaporeAirlines posted above.
Good day.

Hello @Aaron_Murray ! Welcome to the wonderful IFC, enjoy your stay here, need any help you can always PM me :)

Hey Aaron whats up? I was that kid in the grey shirt yesterday at IAH ;)