Introducing Virgin Australia Virtual Group!

#Virgin Australia Virtual Group
Hi everyone! Virgin Australia will be starting up a realistic virtual airline. We will be operating only real world routes so at the moment we are quite limited for routes but when global comes out we will have many more. Virgin Australia owns Tigerair Australia so we will also be operating Tigerair Australia routes aswell (please note Tigerair Singapore and Tigerair Australia are two completely different airlines).
Temporary site is under construction!
http://virginaustraliagro.wixsite.com/virtual

Our website is currently still under construction but we allowing pilots to join now so that when the website is up we will be good to go.

Staff:
CEO: @Riley_Dunshea
COO: @anon31652286
CDO: @Captain_Rojas
PTM: @Oscar

Current Routes with Virgin Australia:

• Sydney - Canberra | Generic ERJ-190

• Sydney - Canberra | Generic 737-800

• Canberra - Sydney | Generic ERJ-190

• Canberra - Sydney | Generic ERJ-190

We currently have no routes with Tigerair Australia becuase we are focussing on only realistic flights and there aren’t any IRL flights available in Infinite Flight for us yet. When global comes out we will be ready with more.

We are recruiting pilots now! If you wish to join reply down below and we will get you sorted out! Anyone is welcome to join with livid or without it. The only requirement is to have a genuine copy of Infinite Flight

Virgin Austalia Group is in no way associated with the real world Virgin Australia or Tigerair Australia. All logos and images are owned by their respectful owners.

26 Likes

Nice! A very well thought out and organized VA! I’ll consider joining!

5 Likes

We’re officially up and running! Yay! The website is currently under construction 😉

3 Likes

Ok. Send me a PM or reply if when you make up your mind ;)

1 Like

Sure no problem! You will also be operating the B777-300ER when the update comes right?

3 Likes

Yes of course when global and the rework comes out.

4 Likes

Congrats, can I be a pilot but still be apart of Cathay?

1 Like

You can be in as many VA’s as you want so sure!

Yay, how can I join?

1 Like

I added you to the PM

I decided to join! I PM’ed you!

1 Like

Congratulations on a great looking VA! Look forward to seeing you guys in the air in and around YSSY on the approach!

All the best from the team at Qantas Virtual.

3 Likes

This looks like a really good VA with a lot of potential. Count me in! (I’ll have a look at the website first though ;))

1 Like

Currently no, but when the new update comes, there will be the Virgin Australia livery for the B777-300ER. I would really suggest joining, I joined and so far @Riley_Dunshea has been very professional about it all!

2 Likes

This VA airline looks very promising. I will definitely consider joining, however, I will wait until the website is up and running :)

3 Likes

Check in, with u… @Riley_Dunshea @anon31652286

2 Likes

I’d love to join @Riley_Dunshea!

2 Likes

We are welcoming the Boeing 777-300ER to our international fleet! You will be able to fly this on many routes with Global Flight. Our aircraft will remain in the virtual hangars at YSSY. We can’t wait to release these beauties to our wonderful pilots!

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Hi! PM @Riley_Dunshea and he will explain it all to you! :)

2 Likes