Introducing the new JAL Virtual.

A website is in production. I am searching for a partner that is willing to help me make a new legacy in amazing VA’s.(Must be an at least semi well known member of the community)Fleet, routes, etc. will be posted on the website once it is up. Thank you for reading and I hope you will decide to help this growing VA get off the ground.
UPDATE: Unfortunately we are not accepting any more experienced pilots for our 787-9 aircraft. Please choose a different aircraft, such as the legendary Boeing 747-200, the workhorse Boeing 777-200ER or the regional but just as cool, Boeing 737-800.

3 Likes

Good luck with the new VA…should it not be in the VA category?

2 Likes

Would you care to help me start the VA? I’m looking for a partner.

1 Like

I’d join JAL Virtual

1 Like

Good luck it’s hard to maintain a stable va but you make a good one it’ll stick for ever

1 Like

I would like yo join, I think everyone knows who I am :)

1 Like

Welcome to the family! Thanks for joining, we are happy to have you here.

1 Like

Hey man! Great that you want to join, because i am looking for people like you. Welcome to the family!

When you need a pilot im willing to fly ^^ My experience with JAL was incredible, i’ll love to fly their name =D

Im also a pilot for International Cargo Group VA. Just update us when you are done okay?

1 Like

Great, welcome to the fam. BTW i am making the staff member post a wiki.

CURRENT STAFF MEMBERS
Edit name here (its a wiki)

Sorry I am a member of staff at one VA already so don’t have time to join a second as staff. wish you all the best!

1 Like

I wanna join!!

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

The website will be out to the public soon sir.

I suggest you set up a discord to help communicate with your pilots it’s very handy

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Hey are you still looking for a partner

No I’m not

Good luck with the va dude :)