Introducing the Infinite Flight Development Timeline

I suppose they are based on experience. If they say it will be in November … it is sure that they will say the first quarter of the next year and then they are not sure when… I say…

What a sight to see after taking a grueling SAT! Welcome aboard, A350!!! 😍😍😍

Yes it is!

Many are missing out on one thing…

It may take 12 months or it may not” - this probably means that depending on how well the progression of the A350 goes, it may take up to a whole year but could also take much less. We, neither the devs can say for certain how long it’ll take but 12 months seems to be a timeframe the devs are trying to cover the A350 work within. So depending on well the aircraft performs on different devices, and for other users having a pilot using the A350 in their proximity, how well their device will fare and also one important factor to consider is the progression as a whole. How smooth the journey till they get the A350 finalized may take, so taking all into count, if all, goes flawlessly then 12 months may not be the case but we never know, we’ll have to wait and see, as hopefully this plane might and just might be released this year as well.

Either way, this year or next, I know one thing is for sure and that is that we all are eagerly anticipating the A350 at this point and we are all very excited to hear this news as well as very proud and happy of out world-class, most incredible, outstanding developers team that I know will deliver a perfect A350 aircraft, fresh out of their factory 😍

I dont really get the point, what does this thing do
?

pfftt bruh they just got tired of being vague lmao thats all. “dont stop giving us money pweeease heres the stuff youve been asking for ;-;”

I was expecting to see the first announcements in May, not in the beginning of April! 👍 Great work Dev team. We are looking forward into your progress!

I can’t wait a year for the A350 lmao

Happy birthday @Captain_JR ! I also noted this in “Building the A350” Thanks for bringing light to this here, as it may not have been fully emphasized. It’s important for people to know that just because it is confirmed, there still is a lot of time for hard work to be put in this.

Thanks a lot. Also yeah, as they mentioned they are in early stages and depending on how fluid the work progress it may take up to a year or may take shirter time than 12 months. Many factors contribute to the work time so no one can say for certain when the A350 will come out though one thing is for sure and that is we all have been waiting for the A350 to be announced and now we are on our way, a journey to soon have the A350 in our hands opening a whole new door with routes to explore 🥳🙌

There obviously are many factors included within this new addition too that may take lots of time and work. Such as the talk about live instruments and rendering. Fingers crossed the devs continue through with such lovely features!

this is good news, I am really very happy, I can say that my patience is bearing fruit, happy to be in the IF and IFC, thanks the developers for the service, you never disappoint.

I am very happy about this announcement and super excited for the A350. Make sure it is as perfect as can be and take all the time you need to get the details down to what you envision it to be. I will give everyone involved a round of applause. This is going to be amazing. :)

Yeis image

Well you may have to ;)

The love bus is coming? 😱😱😱😱🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Infinite Flight LLC never disappoints and we are thankful to the developers and the people behind the scenes to create this beautiful mobile flight simulator! 👏👏👏🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼👊🏼❤️❤️❤️.

Can’t wait to do formation flights with this baby.

Thanks again!
Been a loyal subscriber since 2012 😉

Photo credit : Philippine Airlines 🇵🇭

I have a question, I do not know if this question was asked, but I could not find it, so I want to know if we will have both types of A350- (900 & 1000) or we will only have one of them, or it will be varied, like some livery will be the A350-1000 and another 900, I hope you can understand what I mean!

No word on that yet. We just know that an A350 will be released in the future.

I mean Gear tilt right

Thank you thank you thank you 🤗❤️