Introducing the Infinite Flight Development Timeline

Hmmmm, I don’t believe it!
But judging by the angle it looks like it!

Possibly 🤔

i love the new timeline. Im not a big fan of the a350. I dont think we need it right now. We have the 787 which looks like a near carbon copy. But i look forward to see what the A350 looks like and flying it in IF.

This is really cool

Look at the cockpit in the background 😱

Which version of the A350 will be coming out because there are many versions of the aircraft.

I believe the 1000 is

Or it might be multiple as that’s what they do sometimes

Guys do you think they’ll be a live cockpit 👀?

I feel like the 1000 would be the most beneficial to the community because I think many people are going to really long hual flights.

Can’t wait to do a airshow event in it!!!

I am really glad the A350 is coming and thank you so much for this timeline, haven’t seen anything like this from other developers! I was wondering, would a timeline be available on the global scenery update, or is it just that you guys are still waiting for the HD scenery from the imaging companies?

I have planned more than 10 airlines for A350.Hope to see it,I can’t wait any more

Well you’re going to have to wait for a while yet, this Aircraft is only in its beginning stages of development! Stay tuned for more information

Hi my name is Christian and i have many questions to Ask you please .
I should want to know , why haven’t we any things simple in Infinite flight as for example : logo light , smoke at landing , clouds ,rain, taxi light ( because it’s very difficult to fly the night ) etc…

Okay i know it’s not easy to be developer but please , i should want to be clarify on question if this don’t disarrange you .

Thank you to answer me .

All of those have lovely feature requests right here on the forum! All you need to do is click or tap on the magnifying lens in the top right corner, and search for those then vote for them! And the more the votes, the more it is shown the community wants it to the developers

Hi Lamino,

I think you answered your own question here pretty well.

They are had to develop. For your back tail lighting and taxi lighting, there needs to be a lot of graphics made to do this (I’m not a coder so i don’t know the full story of it)

Clouds are something IF LLC want to do, it’s the fact of the multiple layers to make it and more (Again, don’t know the full story of it)

To sum this all up so I don’t seem like I don’t know anything about what I’m saying to you - It’s hard. It’s not a flick of a switch and boom, we have clouds lights smoke and more. It requires time, and resources IF LLC might not have at this present moment.

Hope this helped!

What cockpit

I’m gonna cry. Thanks a ton Infinite Flight, I didn’t think we would get to see this so soon! The development timeline is an amazing initiative and I’m very excited to see how more updates roll through in more detail!

Go to top and look