Introducing the Infinite Flight Development Timeline

Love that livery

The A350 isn’t even on the beta testing stage. Lots of stuff needs to be done first. Lol

3 Likes

You don’t understand the meaning behind it. LiveFlight say wierd looking a350 as in the livery could be correct but maybe the aircraft isn’t. Is it just me or does no one understand that

It looks more like sarcasm due to impatient people expecting Laura to be testing the A350 already

10 Likes

Ugh, Cam (maybe Misha). Stop triggering everyone 🙄

8 Likes

Also, from a developer’s point of view, each aircraft and livery are given a unique ID which is what the Live API (which is what LiveFlight runs off) gives when you request the aircraft, same for the livery. Each is specific, for example, 982dd974-5be7-4369-90c6-bd92863632ba is the A318, and 299d18dd-b248-488f-b6af-c7ef8cd426fd is the Air France A318 livery. But if we look at the livery ID for the Air France A319, it’s e9b2f137-23ce-45f6-9d46-8d2328c2b347, completely different. If LiveFlight doesn’t recognise the aircraft and livery, it will show the avrocar or something similar. It will never recognise one but not the other as each livery ID is aircraft specific. Just my take.

Sometimes I wonder whether they just smash their head into the keyboard to come up with the IDs 😂

8 Likes

If it was from the LiveFlight Instagram, there was no way to tell it was from the Instagram because the name of the account was removed from the picture. So…

4 Likes

From my understanding that is not quite correct. It is possible to make LiveFlight display an aircraft which is completely different from the one in the sim, and this has been done before. I am not sure if it is Cam who manipulated the input from the aircraft, or if this was done within the sim itself.

But as a rule of thumb, yes what you are saying is correct.

2 Likes

No one is smashing any heads :)

6 Likes

Not sure what it means but it sure sounds exiting!!!

9 Likes

They are on the last stages of the X-Cub development. She should be here soon.

2 Likes

Xcub is already complete. The update is not

Here is your answer. Not an a350 :)

13 Likes

Sounds like the update will be rolling out before tomorrow, 0600Z…

And I guess they wouldn’t be publishing such post if update wasn’t already approved by appstores.

I think that the new post the fnf cancel and the x cub training in progress and transmission receive mean that they send the update to apple and they got it and it’s coming out soon!

Infinite Flight version 19.2 and XCub is here!

5 Likes

Can’t wait for the A359! Would love to fly it

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Patience gives the best prize. 😁

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the reworked 777 to view the newest features, as well as other older planes such as the Spitfire, F/A-18, C-17 etc.

3 Likes