Introducing the Infinite Flight Development Timeline

Well, these progress updates are amazing.

For me, the thing I look forward most right now is the South America scenery, so I hope we get an status update for the scenery pipeline progress in the development thread soon. Maybe a sneak peak into South America ?

Cheers !

2 Likes

Hey Jason love your work, do you know if internal image of the aircraft will be included like the CRJ-Family, I really enjoy flying and feel like I am the passenger seat in the window and of there is any different sound internal like real life ? Thanks.

3 Likes

@Jose_Victor_Holanda Take a look here:

This also applies for ALL Aircrafts.

3 Likes

Hello I was wondering when he will put the 777 rework in the blog😉😉🙂🙂

Why is this thread active instead of the respective request topics and tracking threads?

1 Like

At the moment there has been no updates regarding the 777 rework. Any updates will be posted here when available:

5 Likes

Ok, thanks, I’m going to see 🙂😉😉🙂

When the 3D Artists will Finish the Airbus A350, they will then start after a while with the Boeing 777. This will take a while though, like after the next year or so. 👍

1 Like

Whenever there is an update on the timeline, no matter the aircraft, It is posted here.

1 Like

Ok thanks for your huge answer.😉🙂😉🙂

1 Like

I hope the A350 will come in 1-3 months in the future.

4 Likes

unlikely…will probably be late 2019/early 2020

1 Like

I’m just saying that I’m a very impatient person… 😏😏

7 Likes

Waiting… 😔

1 Like

Details take time everyone.
If you want the best products then you must be patient.

10 Likes

Kate is absolutely right! If you want the best product you must wait! I will admit being a 20 year old and trying to be patient is still hard

4 Likes
21 Likes

Just look at that detail 😮

IMG_20190522_185555_423

19 Likes

Ikr

THIS LOOKS AWESOME

:)

2 Likes

The A350 looks incredible ! 🤩

5 Likes