Introducing the Infinite Flight Development Timeline

There is no set date or pattern for which they will update the timeline 🙃

3 Likes

If you have the pro subscrition, no.

2 Likes

Where is the engine Start/Shut off? Hope they won’t forget about it :D I know, I know it’s early development:)

3 Likes

Hi everyone

IF, is it in your to do list to update the weather. Such as adding (clouds, rain, snow… etc)

Thanks in advance for the reply

1 Like

Looking into the Development stream for the 19.1 update, they have mentioned that they are working on something. As for something, this means experimental testing. That would be no problem, but the challenging part here is the device compatibilities.

Same thing applies to the 3D buildings and taxi lighting.

2 Likes

I’m sure they have plans for this but as read above it can be a little tricky
If you really want it, why don’t you vote for it below

4 Likes

@jasonrosewell sorry for the tag… But I was on the Timeline and the wasn’t anything on there from the new picture of the cockpit of the A350!

Maybe it doesn’t belong on the timeline but I thought to inform you!

5 Likes

Hi George. We’re aware of this and had to troubleshoot a bug with our timeline API. 🐞

23 Likes

It works now, thanks @jasonrosewell

2 Likes

The Timeline is now finally updated. Thanks Jason. 👍

15 Likes

Are we going to get another article?.. love reading though those!

2 Likes

Of course. As time goes on, more articles and pictures of new incoming features will be added. There is no set day that an article or update will be published, so be sure to keep refreshing the page every now and then to get the most updated content ;)

10 Likes

Oh, I will, I look at it almost everyday. Though by my comment I meant next (are we going to get an article next). My fault, I worded it badly.
😉😁

Well, these progress updates are amazing.

For me, the thing I look forward most right now is the South America scenery, so I hope we get an status update for the scenery pipeline progress in the development thread soon. Maybe a sneak peak into South America ?

Cheers !

2 Likes

Hey Jason love your work, do you know if internal image of the aircraft will be included like the CRJ-Family, I really enjoy flying and feel like I am the passenger seat in the window and of there is any different sound internal like real life ? Thanks.

3 Likes

@Jose_Victor_Holanda Take a look here:

This also applies for ALL Aircrafts.

3 Likes

Hello I was wondering when he will put the 777 rework in the blog😉😉🙂🙂

Why is this thread active instead of the respective request topics and tracking threads?

1 Like

At the moment there has been no updates regarding the 777 rework. Any updates will be posted here when available:

5 Likes

Ok, thanks, I’m going to see 🙂😉😉🙂