Introducing the Infinite Flight Development Timeline

Well, the aircraft will take months to make. So how will they post something in the Timeline for every 3 days?

1 Like

There will not be only posts about the a350

4 Likes

the 3 days thing is just speculations at the moment, however the Timeline is not just about aircrafts,.

7 Likes

Wonder what todays timeline will bring :nervous: :excited:

4 Likes

If it comes!

3 Likes

Well here we have an awesome announcement today! 👇

20 Likes

I did Something very cool!
what do you think guys?

21 Likes

Looks cool, but would’ve been spectacular in the Airbus typeface…

5 Likes

Lol

This is a huge step forward! Can’t wait to start doing flights to SA 😁

8 Likes

Does working cockpit mean working in comparison to the A10

2 Likes

I guess we would have to wait and see, but once Infinite Flight do one thing for one aircraft, they do like to carry it over to other ones.

7 Likes

this is great news!

1 Like

Yes. It’s about time! 😂💪👌

Is it just me or do you guys realize that in real life the back landing gear( second very back wheel ) on a Boeing airplane is titled downward more. It would be a very cool feature in my preference to make it more realistic, but yeah!

I think you are talking about gear (truck) tilt, this would be cool. In fact you can vote for it here…

3 Likes

Hello to everything(s) I can’t wait for the Airbus a350-xwb to come out…( and you?)

2 Likes

I really HATE to be this person, but any development regarding the A321 bobbing nose fix? I really miss flying this bird.

For me it works most of the time, but not all the time.

Agree with you, she is charming most of the time. It’s just the few times the issue comes out that drives me crazy. Specially since the 318, 319 and 320 are fine.

Folks, please remember this is just an Announcement about Infinite Flights new Development timeline. You should know better then to request things on an Announcement thread, let alone any other category besides #features. Please, enjoy what we have/are getting, and move your request to #features. Thanks all!

11 Likes