Introducing the Infinite Flight Development Timeline

And where is your evidence?

We were surprised with the A350

2 Likes

If it moves, it might be a good indication that you can. 🤐

4 Likes

@DeerCrusher I found this in the Premiere Chat Replay.

13 Likes

He has turned to our side!

1 Like

Yes, you’ll be able to control the mixture, and use it to shut down at the end of your flight, along with mag checks!

25 Likes

Off topic question what are mag checks?

Lm just dying out of excitement.

What’s a mag check?

Let me google that for you…

Research can be fun.

16 Likes

One thing I was wondering is if we will be able to use the heading bug, in the (admittedly single) flight lesson I took, the instructor used that a lot, mabye it was just to help me since I’m new, but I’ve gotten quite used to using it in other sims, and it would be awesome to have here…

It can be can’t it

Oh that thing oh yes I love doing thst but it can be annoying. Also will we get the Cessna “squeal” as I call it but what I mean is that well known stall horn?

I’m sure it’s fine but that site literally looks like the most virus filled site I’ve ever visited 😂

I can’t wait to control the mixture. Sad becuase today would’ve been a perfect flight YSSY-OTHH on an A350 :(

3 Likes

Cant wait to do a KLAS TO RJTT flight in the Japan Air livery

1 Like

I just thought! Hopefully the reign of Delta 787’s will come to an end!

7 Likes

I see LH, I Like LH, I want LH, I Got LH. CYYZ-EDDM (i think)

2 Likes

But then…

If Aeroflot is available, then it will be LAS to SVO

1 Like

I thought the A359 and C172 were the best things from the video. I guess not. In all seriousness though, mixture control will be helpful for fligh training lol.

6 Likes

Great question! I think you mean the heading alignment knob. In our case, the heading indicator will be set for you. In your flight lesson, your instructor would have adjusted it a few times since due to friction, and the fact that it operates on a gyro (not magnetic forces).

6 Likes

I hope united or emirates doesn’t cancel their A350 orders. That would suck to have another delta 787 situation.

5 Likes