Introducing the Infinite Flight Development Timeline

That would be a ton of work. If there’s a working fmc tutorials will be needed all around. I feel maybe if they do do something like that they should have a beginner and advanced aircraft with different xp amounts

The development complete date for the Airbus A350 is expected before the end of the year. With full speed, they are quite fast when in development, just relating to the Article made by Jason.

2 Likes

Not working instruments just the systems

Love the A350, but really would like to see cockpit reworks of current planes that need it first. 737’s are one of the most popular aircraft flying and the cockpits have never been updated

4 Likes

Hi there, Jason, my name is Josh and I have been trying to get on to infinite flight online for months now but it won’t let me make an account can you maybe help me?

1 Like

Hey Josh, welcome to this great community!

If you’re having issues with app, please review the post below to see if your question is answered there.

If not, you can create a post in #support, and some fellow community members will be able to help you out. Cheers.

2 Likes

my god…i like A350🤗

2 Likes

I feel like it’s gonna look like the 787

3 Likes

Only better ;)

4 Likes

Thats a bold statement. The 787 and A350 are totally different aircraft.

4 Likes

That A350 gear looks beautiful! The level of detail is outstanding.

Side note: happy birthday @EthanT2

10 Likes

1 question when will be added in the game?

1 Like

The developers never set release dates as problems could arise during testing

2 Likes

Jason told us that the development should not, take up to 12 months. Take a look into the Article below. The information is issued in the last paragraph. 👇

2 Likes

Actually, that’s a bit incorrect. Here’s what he said:

This aircraft may take 12 months to build, and it may not.

It could take 12 months. It could take 4. No one really knows. What we do know, however, is that Infinite Flight will only release it once it’s completely ready, the best it can be.

15 Likes

Apart from the A350 I’d like @infiniteflight to add small jets like a Gulfstream or a jet which can fly for a long time also apart from Citation X

2 Likes

#features section

1 Like

Can we atleast get all the current aircraft updated before we keep adding planes

5 Likes

Thank you, I’ve been preaching this for the longest time.

2 Likes

We have a #features category for this reason. Express your support for updating current/existing aircraft by voting on what you want. The developers do look at the features category to determine what will be worked on next. By voting on these topics you’re contributing to the success that Infinite Flight is able to carry out. Thanks!

@Johnny_Ringo Not only you but thousands upon thousands have. I hope we can appreciate the fact that it’s finally being worked on, right? 😃

6 Likes