Introducing the Infinite Flight Development Timeline

Hey Everyone!

I’m so happy to see all of the excitement from our awesome community! I’m going to post a quick little Q&A here.

Before you react to these answers, please just take a few minutes to sit on it and think it through. We’ve worked very hard to bring this airplane before Christmas, and just because I give an answer here, doesn’t mean it won’t be worked on in the future. Some of you will say, “but you should just get it right or don’t ship it at all!” That’s one good option, but not the only one. We know from experience that our users mostly prefer we release and iterate on that.

Will all new/reworked aircraft have gear tilt?

Yes, as long as the aircraft actually has it in real life. Note, this depends on the extent of the rework. Gear tilt requires an a new 3D model. For example, if we update the A330 to have a live cockpit (hypothetically), this wouldn’t necessarily mean gear tilt would be coming as well.

Will the A350 have a cabin view?

Not in the first version. No word for you right now beyond that. Just focus on flying the airplane :)

Will the A350 have new sounds?

Not in this version, no. This was the topic of a heated discussion several days ago. We know engine sounds are important to you and we’ll work on this.

How many liveries will the A350 have?

LOTS. What you’ve seen so far is a small collection of them. You’ll have to wait and see which ones show up.

When is the release?

Soon™

Is the C172 still better than the A350 cause you actually have to fly it?

Of course.

See ya!

125 Likes