Introducing the Infinite Flight Development Timeline

Well you’re going to have to wait for a while yet, this Aircraft is only in its beginning stages of development! Stay tuned for more information

Hi my name is Christian and i have many questions to Ask you please .
I should want to know , why haven’t we any things simple in Infinite flight as for example : logo light , smoke at landing , clouds ,rain, taxi light ( because it’s very difficult to fly the night ) etc…

Okay i know it’s not easy to be developer but please , i should want to be clarify on question if this don’t disarrange you .

Thank you to answer me .

All of those have lovely feature requests right here on the forum! All you need to do is click or tap on the magnifying lens in the top right corner, and search for those then vote for them! And the more the votes, the more it is shown the community wants it to the developers

Hi Lamino,

I think you answered your own question here pretty well.

They are had to develop. For your back tail lighting and taxi lighting, there needs to be a lot of graphics made to do this (I’m not a coder so i don’t know the full story of it)

Clouds are something IF LLC want to do, it’s the fact of the multiple layers to make it and more (Again, don’t know the full story of it)

To sum this all up so I don’t seem like I don’t know anything about what I’m saying to you - It’s hard. It’s not a flick of a switch and boom, we have clouds lights smoke and more. It requires time, and resources IF LLC might not have at this present moment.

Hope this helped!

1 Like

What cockpit

I’m gonna cry. Thanks a ton Infinite Flight, I didn’t think we would get to see this so soon! The development timeline is an amazing initiative and I’m very excited to see how more updates roll through in more detail!

4 Likes

Go to top and look

1 Like

When will A350 come? Is it possible to come the end of the year? Or maybe next year? Im still wondering when🤔🤔

2 Likes

Ohhh. Ok, i don’t was sure.

It can come about 12 months it can come about 2,5-12 months, nobody knows when ut comes just wait to it comes.

1 Like

Until there is an official release date announced, no one knows. Your best bet is to set the #announcements category to “watching first post.” That way, you’ll be notified of any news regarding IF developments.

2 Likes

All they’re trying to do is manage people’s expectations, so we don’t expect it to come within a few months, which is understandable. I recall how long the CRJ took, and this is next gen compared to that.

I think a new feature has to be implemented in order to be able to run “Live cockpit” across many devices. Take a look to see what I mean. That feature would definitely improve the progress. 👍

2 Likes

thank you to have answer me , yes yes 😊 , this need me many , and i want you know that , us , infinite flight user encorage you many because isn’t easy , we 're with you thanks .

1 Like

The a350 is most likley going to released in the Q3 or Q4 (probably more likely) of this year.

Most likely next year as they said they would embark this 12 month project. I think that’s what they said Haha please don’t trust me!

In the post, they stated, “It may take 12 months, it may not.” Nobody know though, so we’ll just have to wait.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to take this mighty bird on a long haul flight!👍😆Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I heard something about taxiway lights coming??

1 Like

Please post where/when an official source said that. If IF or the developers themselves didn’t say it, it is most likely false

4 Likes