Introducing the Infinite Flight Development Timeline

Patience gives the best prize. 😁

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the reworked 777 to view the newest features, as well as other older planes such as the Spitfire, F/A-18, C-17 etc.

6 Likes

Yeah mate,😱😱😱can u imagine a C-130 with a working cockpit. It’s about to get amazing!!!

Here’s the overhead panel for the A350. Gorgeous! 😍

15 Likes

Nice! (Autofill)

1 Like

Live Instruments on the A320 family. 😍 This year is turning out to be one of the best yet for IF!

65 Likes

OMG! Can’t wait to see this get released to everyone!

3 Likes

Where did you see that?!

1 Like

Is there weather map in the displays of the a320

2 Likes

DLVA posted it on their page via Instagram. 🙂

5 Likes

WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT! Well my day just got a whole lot better - I’m guessing this would be for the entire A320 family or would it just be the A320

6 Likes

As per DLVA’s Instagram post, it is coming to the entire A32X family.

12 Likes

Isn’t the A320 family cockpit essentially universal?

13 Likes

Interesting. That would mean that the entire cockpit or texture quality has increased significantly to the current standards. What about our fellow Boeing 737?

7 Likes

I do feel the A320 family has been the “test aircraft” if you will, for many features in IF. They got wing flex before the 737, etc. so who kows we may see this on the 737 sometime soon🤷‍♂️

6 Likes

Oh so this is coming in the next update? Ok wow neat! :)

We don’t know for sure. They haven’t even formally announced it yet.
IF never sets or gives out release dates to the public.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s coming to the B737 soon, it’s rather an old model and the devs said live cockpits will come to „newer“ cockpit models as they’re already developed to have working cockpits.

1 Like

Oh that is ok. I can wait. We already have so much.

3 Likes

I guess “soon” can be subjective, however I totally get what you mean.

3 Likes