Introducing the Infinite Flight Briefing Room Webinars

Blog article by Jason Rosewell

Hello pilots and controllers!

We have some news we’re excited to share. As a way to dive deeper into Infinite Flight we are introducing the Infinite Flight Briefing Room webinars! At Infinite Flight, our goal is to keep pushing forward, not only in developing a quality product but in training and education. From social media to our online user guide, we want to effectively provide users with the tools they need to make the most of Infinite Flight.

Read more on this exciting new venture! →

252 Likes

Oh this is cool! I’ll be excited to see how this goes!

12 Likes

Really nice looking forward to it as well!

4 Likes

It’s so awesome to see how IF is growing. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Cign :)

8 Likes

This is fire 🔥🔥! Thank you so much, these webinars are going to be really helpful :)

5 Likes

Hmmmm…this is interesting…

5 Likes

That’s amazing! Looks so cool! Great Job! :)

5 Likes

Nice job guys!

3 Likes

Looking forward to this…😁…

1 Like

Interesting idea. Let’s see how it progresses over time

4 Likes

Ohhhhhh, This looks really interesting! I’m looking forward to this!

3 Likes

Nice job!! 👏👏

1 Like

Sounds like fun! Best of luck!

1 Like

I wonder if this will also have mission planning applications for the mil simmers here? Neat addition though for sure.

2 Likes

Super cool! This is a great idea!

1 Like

This looks great!

I’m currently doing my PPL and my flight instructor always explains what I am about to do, by drawing it out and then visually showing me. I then get to asks ask questions and then he asks me to me questions about what he just told me. So I can only imagine it will be a similar setup.

I think it’s great that we will be able to watch something live and ask questions. It will be definitely very helpful for people.

2 Likes

Awesome! Will these Webinars be held on a fixed schedule (such as weekly, monthly etc.)?

1 Like

this is awesome! I can’t wait to see how it turns out!

1 Like

This will be awesome! I really enjoy behind the scenes. I really hope they show 2 things. 1: how they model the aircraft
2: how they paint aircraft/design them

I can’t wait for this!

1 Like

Wow! It’s really amazing!! Can’t wait for it!!

1 Like