Introducing the Infinite Flight Aircraft Database!

I am happy to announce that I have created the Infinite Flight Aircraft Database(http://ifaircraftwiki.weebly.com), my very first website! It will not have every aircraft in IF…yet.
If you notice any faults, also DM me to notify me and I’ll fix it a soon as I can. If there is any features or improvements you’d like to see, do the same thing I’ve asked you to do with the other stuff (sending me a Direct Message).

Boris

Link: http://ifaircraftwiki.weebly.com

20 Likes

Is the website complete? If you click on one of the other pages, such as Boeing, it only shows one aircraft.

9 Likes

There is only one aircraft for the moment. If you’d like to see another Boeing aircraft, request it.

2 Likes

Boeing 787/8/9/10 please, that would be great!

2 Likes

By the way, you said the take off flaps for the A318 is 2 degrees. I think you just mean 2

3 Likes

It should be up there now!
Thanks!

2 Likes

Instead of ERJ can you write Embraer?

2 Likes

The United Airlines 787-10 looks kind of small 🤔. Also could you add the Boeing 777-300ER, 777-200ER, and LR?

1 Like

Not sure bout dat. Some info is faulty as well.

3 Likes

Could you please specify what information is faulty so I’d be able to fix it?

1 Like

The image in 787-10 being of a 787-8

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for letting me know!

2 Likes

Just based off looking at Boeing: Picture for 737-700 in a 717, 789 is an ANA 789, which we don’t have in IF, picture for 78X is an United 788. Also, the top speed depends on what altitude your at, so I would either put a cruising speed or in Mach/gs.

3 Likes

I have fixed all the faults you guys have reported, hopefully it should be good!
Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

It should be up there!

1 Like

I have also fixed the Lockheed aircraft on the wiki. Should be flawless (I think)!

1 Like

Still missing a ton of planes/categories. C-17, F-18, 739, all the 747s, 757 and 767 for Boeing, the Dash, Grumman F-14, General Dynamics F-16, the 208 and the CCX, The rest of the Erj family, all of Airbus except for the A318. Far from flawless, but in the right direction. Next time, I suggest completing it before posting it.

3 Likes

You are missing quite a few planes…

For Airbus it says A318 and nothing else

For Embraer it says E190 and nothing else

For Boeing you are missing the 757, and 767

(And thats not all of them)

1 Like

I completely agree, if anything he should have put a WIP at the start of the title… This is misleading.

1 Like

I know that there are a lot of planes that are not on the IFAW. This is because I don’t want the site being clogged up with planes that no-one will no will want to know about, thus they will have to request a aircraft(s) for me to put up.

1 Like