The A380plus, the latest Airbus card to save the A380

credit
Challenges.fr
https://www.challenges.fr/salon-du-bourget/l-
a380plus-derniere-carte-d-airbus-pour-sauver-l-a380_481154

Résumé

Ce texte sera caché
sorry I could not find in English

more informations when they come out in 2020 I will publish a feature request.
he Airbus A380 plus
more informations

11 Likes

Could you make the link to the website in english?

2 Likes

This belongs in the #real-world-aviation category.

2 Likes

@Dylan_M sorry i failed to find it in. English

1 Like

That’s okay. But thanks for switching to #real-world-aviation!

1 Like

Here is an english site:

2 Likes

Mama Mia @Martijn_Decates
I want touch this plus 😍😍😍✈️✈️✈️.

1 Like

The A380 plus is pretty old news, and a desperate attempt from Airbus to get more A380 orders, in my opinion.

7 Likes

That’s what I don’t understand about it. The entire program essentially relies on Emirates to be profitable. It’s a big gamble spending billions in R&D just to win possible extra orders from one customer.

2 Likes

yes I know about the details 🙂

This shouldnt really be a topic. This is over a year’s old news. there were A380 plus topics already posted on here, like this one which is far more extensive.

3 Likes

I agree with you that you said 🙂🙂

I do not think that this will last

1 Like

@TylerShah OK thanks for your opinion🙂🙂

Emirates is their biggest client and is the reason why the A380 is still alive. and from my research they (EK) do not like the A380 plus unless they make a few changes which seems like Airbus will not do.

2 Likes

@TylerShah OK thanks for your opinion🙂🙂

Could you write a little more info about the aircraft? In your own words of course. I think that will make this topic so much better as it is a fantastic topic idea

3 Likes

What’s was the thing the pictures were taken of. Was it just an unairworthy a380 made unairworthy by modifications

1 Like

@AndroidPilot es he was made for his modifications🙂🙂🙂✈

Not to be rude or anything but this topic doesn’t serve any meaning to be be honest.

We know since a year or more ago that Airbus is working on a newer, more enhanced version of their currently existing A380.

We also know that their biggest customer Emirates has said that they won’t buy the A380 Plus.

This leaves Airbus is a tough spot as this Aircraft won’t be a success and just its predecessor, not make any profit for the manufacturing company. This will turn out to be another failure and also i kind of doubt that they even will launch this plane.

If no one is interested in buying it since airliners are turning to smaller and more fuel efficient twin-jet aircraft, like the B787, A350 and soon to come 777X, i don’t see this thing even making to the market at this rate and if it does and Emirates still says No to purchase the A380 Plus, then i don’t know really. No other airline has shown interest and many of the current A380 operators are slowly getting rid of theirs.

Malaysia Airlines and Singapore Airlines, both are fine examples of where the A380 is heading so a Plus variant isn’t going High Up into the sky, rather down to the scrapyard…

1 Like