Introducing the 2017 Infinite Flight Olympics Games II Vote Now For Your Server Choice

Very well organized Wren. Looks like a fun event. Best of luck to whoever’s participating!

1 Like

Yes I was once a member of IFPM. If you wish to bring it back, please send me a PM

1 Like

MaxSez: I’ll donate $100 to the winning teams favorite charity plus a Golden Peanut Congratulatory Forum Post. Payment is guaranteed as coordinated with @Wren_Jago and you can take that to the bank! May the best Team win the Laurels!

32 Likes

I hope to compete with the USA team, this will be a great experience.

1 Like

Is the US team available?

1 Like

Definitely it is! You can check them out on this topic!

3 Likes

As the leader of Team USA for almost two years in a row, I’d like to wish all participating teams the best of luck. And as for any pilots that are looking to represent the United States, here is the official recruitment topic:

4 Likes

Team France is now up and running. Good luck to every team.

1 Like

As leader of Team GB, I feel this will be a great time to compete together in different events and share the love of flying, I send my luck to all teams involved and a huge thanks to Wren and Dush for organising it this year. Good luck everyone!!

5 Likes

Team GB have become our first full team. Great job, and this is hopefully a sign of things to come for them!

6 Likes

Oh wow, (hope I don’t win) Runner up would be nice tho 😏😁

It’s gonna be great this year!!!

1. MD11/DC10
1 Like

Congrats getting the Olympics back up and running again! Can’t wait to participate in Team Australia 🇦🇺

1 Like

Am I missing something, is Global release date out? Or how else do you know it is three weeks after?

Thanks

1 Like

He says this because global doesn’t have a release date. So, 3 weeks after Global is released.

1 Like

@ewanfleming Ahh that makes much more sense… thanks

2 Likes

It is just using the assumption that Global will be out in early August. Who knows, but with things going I’m hoping the Olympics happens before Summer.

1 Like

Did you guys make an Alternative incase Global Didnt release during 2017; Just incase a bug poped up

1 Like

Olympics do not happen until at least three weeks after global, regardless of time that way some of the rush would have partially subsided . However, say it releases four weeks before the Christmas holidays we will start then to make it more accessible to everyone.

14 Likes

So fair the team requests are flooding in. To make sure we get it done quickly, please ensure both myself and @dush19 are in the PM. That way we can get it done as soon as possible. And try to be as patient as possible!

If neither of us have replied in 3 days, you may double message as it probably became buried in our inbox’s

1 Like

Wow, that’s awesome - thanks, Max!

16 Likes