Introducing Soarin' Around The World: The Magical Event Series

Soarin’ Around The World

The Infinite Flight Magical Event Series

Background

Soarin’ Around The World is a flight motion simulator attraction that can be found at Disney California Adventure, Epcot at Disney World, Tokyo DisneySea, and Shanghai Disneyland. This popular attraction takes riders on a ride through some of the world’s best places, all over the world. In this event series, we will explore the places featured during this ride in the same order as featured on the ride. I will be hosting a flyout at the commercial airport nearest to the landmark. These events will be similar to @snoman’s event series, with events likely being every Saturday. These events will also bring a new aspect to all events on the IFC. Signups will be conducted and will be kept tracked of via Airtable. More information will be given out regarding this prior to the first event.

Collaboration

Since this event series will be conducted via Airtable, collaborators that choose to collaborate with me on this event will be able to register pilots, making it easier for signups as well as organization. If you would like to collaborate with me, please PM me.

VA Partnerships

Since these events will be all over the world, VAs of all kinds are encouraged to check out every single event of this series. If your VA wishes to sponsor any of the events in this series, please PM me.

Event Schedule

1. Matterhorn Mountain, Switzerland - Milan Malpensa (LIMC) - 4/11
  2. Isfjord, Greenland - Molde (ENML) - 4/12
  3. Sydney Harbour, Sydney, Australia - Sydney (YSSY) - 4/18
  4. Neuschwanstein Castle, Bavaria, Germany - Innsbruck (LOWI) - 4/19
  5. Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania - Kilimanjaro (HTKJ) - 4/25
  6. Great Wall Of China - Beijing Capital (ZBAA) and Beijing Daxing (ZBAD) - 5/2
  7. The Great Pyramids of Egypt - Cairo (HECA) - 5/9
  8. Taj Mahal - Delhi (VIDP) - 5/16
  9. Monument Valley, Arizona - Flagstaff (KFLG) and Phoenix (KPHX) - 5/23
  10. Lau Islands, Fiji - Nadi (NFFN) - 5/30
  11. Iguazu Falls, Argentina - Puerto Iguazú (SARI) and Foz do Iguaçu (SBFI) - 6/6
  12. Eiffel Tower, Paris, France - Paris (CDG) - 6/7
  13. Disneyland, Anaheim, California - Orange County (KSNA) - 6/13

Updates

3/16/20: First event will go up on the forum tomorrow (3/17)

4 Likes

Looks like a great idea!

1 Like

Interesting! Look forward to seeing this!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.