It is to my great joy that I get to announce my new Flyout Series! It is a very complicated and large undertaking so here is an overview of how it will work:
How it works
Every month (December 2019 - December 2020) will have a featured region in the US or Canada with 2-5 featured airports. Each airport will get a Flyout! Here’s the monthly schedule (please note all exact dates are TBD):
- December (2019) - Southeast Florida (MIA, FLL)
- January - Way out West (DEN, SLC, PHX)
- February - DC Area (IAD, DCA, BWI)
- March - Pacific Northwest (SEA, PDX, YVR)
- April - The South (ATL, CLT, BNA, RDU)
- May - SoCal (LAX, SAN, LGB, SNA, ONT)
- June - Houston (IAH, HOU)
- July - NorCal (SFO, SJC, OAK, SMF)
- August - Dallas (DFW, DAL)
- September - Midwest (DTW, YYZ, CLE, CVG)
- October - New England Area (BOS, YUL, MHT, BDL)
- November - Chicagoland and Beyond (ORD, MDW, MKE, MSP)
- December - New York (JFK, EWR, LGA, PHL)
All events will either be on Saturdays or Sunday (mostly Saturdays). Most events will be at 1900 Zulu or 2000 zulu (because of daylight savings here in the US) to create an event that is optimally timed for the plurality, if not the majority of IFC members.
Let’s get one thing straight. The is no freaking way I will be able to do all of this on my own. That’s where you come in! If you would like to help in any way, minor or major, then shoot me a PM!
I would love to partner with some VAs for this series. If you are a VA and see one of your hub airports, or if your part of a VA then please contact me with more information.
I’m really excited to embark on this journey, and I’m hoping to work with some really cool people! Keep your eyes peeled for when those first Flyouts will be posted 👀