Introducing our new YouTube Channel

Hello everyone ! Today myself and @Yukiros_31 we are excited to announce that we have created a new YouTube channel where we will be doing some lives on group flights and as well lives on our IFATC sessions by our members !
Our goal with these group flights are to show new pilots how to communicate with ATC either on the expert server or on the Training server and last but not least fly professionally and therefore achieving new ranks as a pilot.
For IFATC, myself and other members of the group, we will be doing lives on all facilities including ground tower but as well radar, this is so we can show how controlling on the expert server works and inspire new trainees willing to become IFATC in the near future !

We currently have 24 subscribers and YouTube requires 50 to be able to stream, we count in you to reach this goal 🥅.

Here’s the link of our YouTube channel:

We hope to stream soon and entertain the community with a variety of lives !

Furthermore, if you have any questions concerning our project, feel free to PM me or @Yukiros_31 and we will be happy to answer all of your questions !

This channel is community-led and is not affiliated with IFATC or Infinite Flight

27 Likes

I just subbed :)

3 Likes

Thank you for your support!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see some content! Just subbed:)

3 Likes

20 more subscribers and we are good to go for our first live !

1 Like

I’ll be sure to check out this channel ;)

2 Likes

Our First YouTube video! Feel free to check it out !

3 Likes

We are almost there ! 3 more subscribers and we will be able to stream for the first time perhaps today !

2 Likes

@NavigateNinja, just did and…

2 Likes

Amazing 😍 Thank you very much, we have now reached 50 subscribers ! Expect a test stream tonight or tomorrow, everything will be scheduled!

5 Likes

Anytime, can’t wait to see how it goes :)

2 Likes

Attention to everyone, for YouTube perposes, our live stream will start in around 24 hours, there will be a Test stream at about 2100Z tomorrow 🌃 thank you all for your patience 😊

2 Likes

Hello ! It’s me again, it’s just to tell you that our stream will be at 2000Z today, it’ll be a test stream to see if there are technical issues…
Here’s the link to the planified live:

Attention to everyone, the stream will start soon you should receive notification in a couple of minutes.

I’m going to subscribe when I get back home on Monday

1 Like

due to some technical issues, I’ll have to close the Youtube stream very sorry about that, for the time being, I’m currently streaming on twitch here’s a link below

1 Like

I’m Happy to anounce my colaboration with the Airspace Academy held by @J-F_V .
We will be doing multilivestreams with his youtube channel and our channel. Furthermore, I’ll be doing lives on Twitch due to it’s very good quality. I do apologize again for the lagging on tonights first stream, we are currently figuring out what is wrong. thanks in advance.
You’ll find @J-F_V youtube channel an my twitch account below:

algod23 - Twitch

(8) Airspace Academy on YT - YouTube

We will be doing in the future some group flights events and we will be doing on one channel a live stream on the pilot flying and on the other channel, we will be doing a live as ATC. Stay tuned for future streams.

1 Like

Of course, we will be posting on our YouTube channel, replays from our livestreams on twitch and on the Airspace Academy’s stream.

Was a real pleasure to fly on your stream.

Welcome onboard! Can’t wait to stream with you guys!

2 Likes

Twitch link for the stream