Introducing our New ATC Supervisors!

I am thrilled to introduce our new ATC Supervisors, a dedicated team committed to ensuring seamless air traffic control operations. With their wealth of experience and expertise, they’re poised to elevate safety and efficiency in our skies.

Join us in welcoming these leaders who will play a pivotal role in guiding our air traffic control efforts. Here’s to a future of elevated excellence and smooth journeys for all.

✈️ Safe skies ahead with our new ATC Supervisors! ✈️

51 Likes

Congratulations to all the new ATC Supervisors! Looking forward to working with you all soon.

Some further detailed introductions might be on the way soon… 👀

6 Likes

Congratulations to you all!🎉

3 Likes

Thank You guys @Magician @Declan @MrJackT14 ❤️ Congrats to all the new members to the Supervisor Team as well! 🙂 Its a privilege and I’d like to once again Thank @Tyler_Shelton, @Drummer and @JoshFly8 for this opportunity ❤️

6 Likes

👁👁

Thank you folks again, and again, congratulations to everyone else as well! 🥳

3 Likes

Congrats guys!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! Hope to meet you all in the skies soon!

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone! Definitely deserved! The best of the best right there

5 Likes

Congratulations guys!

4 Likes

Congrats for those who got promoted! can’t wait to work with you guys soon!

4 Likes

Great job to all looking forward to hearing you in the skies

3 Likes

Congrats to all of you guys!
What a way to begin 2024!!
🎉

4 Likes

Congrats! Yall worked hard for it

3 Likes

Congratulations to the new supervisors! It’s great to see some new faces in the leadership team :)

On a side note,

44 Likes

Congratulations to everyone!

3 Likes

Congrats to all of the new supervisors!

You now have the ability to issue violations while flying :O unless they’ve changed that…

3 Likes

Congratulations to the new Supervisors, are you the ones they call when we ask “to speak to your supervisor”?

Is this the official announcement? I’d usually expect Tyler or someone with authority within IFATC to tell us that there were new supervisors…

1 Like

This is not an official announcement

It is officially announced in the internal communication with the IFATC Team.

Of course, nobody outside of IFATC can see that, and usually we’d expect one of the Moderators or other Supervisors to announce it, hence my confusion

Thanks anyway!

3 Likes